Keith Baker writes:

Hi guys for some time we have had a bottleneck when extracting as we were using a four frame Extractor and not wanting the expense of a new one.  I got the tape measure out and looking in well known bee supply company brochure saw a universal extractor cage. My old four frame was welded to the shaft not wishing to risk wrecking it I took it to Thornes talked to the engineering guy.  Bingo!  Two days later back to pick it up . All reassembled just need a few frames of honey to test out hopefully this weekend. So we have gone from 4 frames to 9 at a price less than the cost of a new extractor.